1. Read our minds! It’s completely natural for us to assume they have telepahic powers? One eyebrow means I’m upset, not finishing the chocolate means yesterday’s argument is still on. Right? ha!
2. Why can’t the majority of men multi-task? Please help me to do ‘a’, please help me do ‘b’. You relax because he kindly did ‘b’, but where is ‘a’? Side eye.
3. Why can’t men decide? From Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet to Ross and Rachel. For all the many women I meet waiting for you guys to make up your minds, like seriously….whats up?
4. Why can’t some men get it into their heads that a couple of characteristics don’t define their masculinity. What’s with the hands ‘checking’ down there hasn’t disappeared? All the ‘no homo’ assurances after every emotional display and pretending to be good at diy. Drop the screwdriver and call the plumber!
5. Why can’t men not have a but? He’s hot but he still clings to mummy. He has such a great personality but he’s a secret hoarder. He’s great with kids but his facebook is full of pictures of him in the middle of a bush, drunk with a traffic cone on his head. Kind of eliminates the responsible element. And the cycle goes again…..
If you like this…share it :-)