I know that this has been a long time coming. For those of you who have been here since the beginning you will know that I have written about everything from style to my latest and random finds. The idea to switch up the blog was not made lightly. I avoided it for many reasons.
1. People thinking I’m a freak.I seem to be crazy about other people’s wedding days. Then I realised that there is an industry of people who are also doing the exact same thing…..for a living. Bloggers, planners, stylists and consultants. No one considers them freaks! Chuck that insecurity of of the window.
2. There are already so many great wedding bloggers out there. Of course I then remembered that everyone has to start from somewhere right? Chuck another insecurity out of the same window.
3. Excluding the people who subscribed to my blog for other topics apart from weddings! I appreciate all my subscribers so much. The idea that I would exclude some made feel bad. Then I remembered that of my most popular posts on this blog have been about weddings. There will still be other musings posted. So hopefully the majority of you are happy.
Life is short to not take a risk! So here comes:
1. Great ideas. Nothing cheap looking or tacky.
2. Great Suppliers. Helping you cut the chase in half!
3. Great advice….well I’ll try!
Wedding blog? Let’s do this.